Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yes. No. Maybe.

I’ve got stuff on my mind, mind, mind
I’ve got stuff on my mind.
Its your fault all your fault, fault, fault
Its all your fault.
No its mine, mine, mine.
No its mine. Im sorry, sorry, sorry.
Im really, really, sorry.
Leave it to me to let you down.
You could have done without.
I have changed my mind, mind, mind.
Nothing was your fault is was mine and I let you down... again.
**************************************************************************

This is to you lady that felt the need to butt in. You could have saved your breath you didn’t know what you were doing. I feel sorry for you.
**************************************************************************

As i sit at home alone i have to fester in my own sorrow. I am the only one responsible for my actions. it isn’t anyone else’s fault but my own that i decay alone. One the bright side i hate cast so i will never quite become “that lady”.

No comments: