Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why...pft...

Why do I intimidate people? Why are people initially afraid of me? What about my first impression appearance leads people to make assumptions about my personality? My character. My abilities. Then when I try to get to know people they are afraid of hurting my feelings or offending me? Lots of times people feel like they can’t be themselves around me. WHY? What is it people that causes you to think that? Please feel free to contact me with advice. Rarely am I offended to the point that I get mad... I have a super sarcastic personality. Perhaps that is the root of this issue? Do I take things too far even when I’m joking... probably. Do i look mean...maybe. (usually I’m just thinking and taking in my surroundings.) Is there a sign on my back that tells all about me... NO! Moral of this entry... Ask me, don’t judge, never assume, rumors are rumors, and i am a person too.
A.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hardly know you, but I don't find you intimidating. That's all. Just thought you should know.