Thursday, January 29, 2009

VROOM! VROOM!

Well it is about time I got a new car…new to me car…! I have been looking on and off seriously for about a year. Last week (a month ago now!) I was poking around on the ole bay not looking for anything in particular. I wasn’t sure what I wanted so I did a general search…ECPENCIVE taste I have. (But we already knew that.) A friend of mine has a Highlander that I have had the privilege of driving from time to time. Well to make a long and eye bleeding story short I bought one. In Huston…no my friends not Huston MO, Huston the small beach front town in the Lone Star State. The fellow that I got it from is super nice over E-Mail so I thought what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks lets (father and me) do it!

(Let me break in to fill you in)
My father for those of you who don’t know him…he is 54 he is from Lebanon MO population 14,139, trusts no one, likes to have a beer, and never leaves the house except for a daily visit to his parents and Wal-Mart. That is him in a nutshell, keep in mind that people are complex and so is my father, thus is an obtuse description.

I had to work on Saturday so Stan wanted to leave on Sunday…I had a super unimportant babysitting job on Sunday from 4-8…couldn’t get out of it. (My friends scattered like cockroaches) So momma and Stan headed out at 3:30am on Sat to go and get it! VAAALAAA! I have a sweet new ride! It was that easy. Have a good day. Ashley

1 comment:

Adam and Amy Burnett said...

Ashley, I miss you so much. Your blog is soooo you and cute. Your personality really shines through.LOL
Hope all is well at the BEAN!

Amy Ruth