Sunday, December 28, 2008

I always knew that I was famous…

Yet again I have established myself anomalously in some local publications! The first was the November issue…all the little faces were taken by me! Next was the December issue…my picture and my minimal Photoshop talents.
The newest and most profound is in our local bride mag. My pen that I created for an acquaintance is featured on page …well I can’t find any page numbers but it is near the back. Lastly our local newspaper style editor contacted the store a few weeks ago and I was the one who happened to answer the phone. She wanted an outfit of a baby’s first Christmas. Well…yes I have that JBS is a baby store! I had this goofy sleeper that had a goofy deer on it. But I had a brilliant set in mind that fit the store perfectly. I put together red and green Zutano pants and top and a matching TUTU. It was adorable and is made buy a local designer. To me a no-brainer! What the heck she picked the deer footie. Style editor my ass! Anyway…it was in the News-Looser this past Saturday…she defiantly described the deer hat as having horns!
"This footsie outfit from JellyBean is so sweet, cuddly and squeezable -- even without the baby. For boy or girl, it includes a matching cap trimmed in reindeer horns and tiny ears." FYI Shopping DIVA...deers have antlers not horns. Here are some examples of things that have horns…rhinoceros, cattle, Satan, and cars. Thanks For reading…

1 comment:

Andrea said...

you need to blog more often! hilarious!