Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Red Yellow Green Red BLUE BLUE BLUE!

When I an alone and start so feel sad for no reason I write. I my heart I know that no one reads this that much…but I feel better when I get whatever is bothering me off my chest. The true and totally real thing is that I can’t think of what to say tonight. I have come off my “I read 3000 pages in 4weeks high” and am now back to my ole self. I had a fun time tonight, with my sis. It has been ages since I have played HP so I wanted to brush-up on it. Just so you know I am still the master on the ole XBOX 360, though I can’t turn it on myself. After that we (Bruce, sis, CL) all went on a little road trip to Chilies for some refreshing treats. That was fun but I can’t help but feel like the outsider though they make me feel at home. All of this goes back to the blue spell that I seem to have slumped into. Let me tell you that it sucks…no really SUCKS!!! I want to be myself again but I can’t seem to kick it to the curb. I had a great day at work and a great evening…Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a new me. XOXOXOX Talk to you later.

1 comment:

nathalie bearden said...

i'm here for you! always! i will hug you....even if you don't want!