Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a Week

What a week I have been having! When it rains it pours! I have been trucking along well without any catastrophic days on a long time so I guess that I'm due! Work is my life and I like having it that way but sometime I get a little to involved and take situations too personally. I think that everyone in America should work at least a week in retail. I had never had a job before this one, o it is a learning experience everyday. Even after 3 years it is still new every second. I used to be the shopper that was demanding, left my clothing in the dressing room, ffrequently got peeved at the associate etc. Now I have an appreciation for all that have to deal with the public. FYI I am a person who loves my job and I want to help you all that I can. I am not ignoring you, judging you (you never know who has the big bucks), or purposely trying to make your day hell. Please see that I'm busy and respect that.
Thank You for letting me explode. In honor of me being in a bad mood here is a picture of my precious Lydia. She makes the week all better.

1 comment:

nathalie bearden said...

ohh lydia!!! she is too cute!! and i know what you mean. when i worked with my mom i felt your pain. hope there are better weeks to come.....even with the holiday season starting