Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here we go!

I just finished the last of the Twilight saga that has engrossed my life for the past month. I thought that maybe I would most certainly go through a morning phase and be all depressed but… with the books now in my past I feel the since of lift in my life. With a depression diagnosis last week at the ole doc I thought for sure I would be even worse off. But the opposite has occurred I feel better. So much better in fact that I want to be better and do better. Brace yourself…this time that has passed has motivated me. Being locked to a book and imprisoned to my room has made me more aware and willing to socialize. Granted that I have abandoned all of my past friends with the dawning of the ending my college career…I want to be fun for once I want to need instead of being needed. I want to be the person that everyone sees in me that I never could. I want to like my cooking, feel proud of my sewing, and know in my heart that when someone tells me that I look nice to reply with a thank you not a “sure whatever this old thing”. I wish that I can be able not to clam up and say ok or sure. Not try to think of some kind of plans that mean nothing just so I can come home and hibernate. I need to get out in the world and live my life. But how…
Until next time. XOXOXO
P.S. I bought this today for myself! Look up the line Barbara Bixby @ bixby.com

3 comments:

nathalie bearden said...

give it to me! i'm going to steal it!

nathalie bearden said...

bixbydesigns.com i love the storyteller bracelet! totally me!

Dolce Baci said...

Georgeous!